Research Resources - All
A variety of research support services are available to assist University of Pittsburgh investigators in advancing their research programs. You can find resources categorically by choosing one of options below or search the entire directory through the keyword search option.
To submit updates, or to request the addition of a resource, please contact Paul Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 648-9618.
For Pitt Biomedical Research Facilities' web site search.
View Resources by Category
Biomedical Research Imaging Resources Directory
This website provides searchable directory of the imaging resources and capabilities available to biomedical researchers at the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University.
- Biological Sciences Microscopy and Imaging Facility
- In Vivo Imaging Facility (IVIF) - Preclinical PET and PET-CT (UPCI)
- In Vivo Imaging Facility (IVIF) – Preclinical MRI (UPCI)
- In Vivo Imaging Facility (IVIF) – Preclinical Optical Imaging (UPCI)
- In Vivo Imaging Facility (IVIF) – Preclinical Ultrasound Imaging (UPCI)
- Center for Biological Imaging (CBI)
- Center for Ultrasound Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics
- Department of Neurobiology Microscopes
- Cryo-electron Microscopy (CryoEM) Facility
- Division of Laboratory Animals Research (DLAR) Imaging
- High Content Screening (HCS) Imaging Resources
- Hillman Live Cell Imaging Facility
- Laboratory of Physical Molecular Biology (chromatin fiber imaging)
- Magnetic Resonance Research Center (MRRC)
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) Brain Imaging Laboratory
- Neuroscience Imaging Center (NIC)/Neuroimaging Laboratory
- Ophthalmic Imaging Research Laboratory
- Pittsburgh NMR Center for Biomedical Research
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Facility
- Animal Imaging Core Facility (Rangos Research Center)
- Cell Imaging Core I and II Laboratories, (Rangos Research Center)
- Regional Biocontainment Laboratory (RBL) Clinical Imaging Core
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility (Structural Biology)